MUSIC IN THE VINES - 4th March 2017
Macarthur's Music in the Vines Festival is set to kick off at 10am on 4 March 2017. This music festival will be a one-day event with a great line-up of regional artists, local food and wines from the Henty Wine Region. This is a family-friendly festival and we hope you will enjoy what the region has to offer.
We open the gates Saturday morning, 4th March 2017, at 10am and close the gates at 11pm the evening.
The festival is held amongst the beautiful vineyards of Suffoir Vineyard (144 Mount Eccles Road, Macarthur), only 2km away from Macarthur, Victoria.
Watch this space and like us on Facebook to see regular updates on lineup, set times, ticketing and local activities and attractions. The lineup for the 2017 MIV festival is:
FREE parking will be available at the Venue (Suffoir Vineyard, 144 Mount Eccles Road, Macarthur, Victoria, 3300) and in town.
A FREE Shuttle bus will be running throughout the day, with collection points at:
Macarthur Recreational Reserve
Mount Eccles National Park
Paid bus services from Warrnambool, Port Fairy and Hamilton is also available - $20 return, tickets available from the ticketing tab.
FOOD AND DRINKS:
There’s plenty of great food that will be on offer at Music in the Vines 2017. We are inviting a range of our favourite food vendors to the site, ensuring that there will be something to tickle your tastebuds.
A great festival needs great drinks, and while we cannot allow any BYO alcohol for the occasion, our bars will be stocked with well-priced drinks. There will also be wine-tastings, wine, beer and mixed drink sales on offer from some of the best wineries, breweries and pubs that the Henty Wine Region has to offer.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE FESTIVAL:
- Festival ticket
- Sun tan lotion, hat
- Picnic blanket, camping chairs
- ID (Original ID documents (not photocopies) can be requested at Bar)
- CASH (Tickets can be purchased using eftpos, limited cash drawing available at the Cellar Door)
- Mark valuables with name, address and postcode so it can be posted back to you
- Food and non-alcohol beverages (unopened) for personal consumption can be brought onsite
- Too much stuff so you can’t take it home again
- BYO alcohol, opened drink bottles or glass containers
- Please don’t bring anything in a glass bottle (even perfume) it will be confiscated if found
- You may be searched at the entrance for any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner – which will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may also be searched and face eviction. No portable laser equipment or pens are permitted
- NO animals (except registered guide dogs), sound systems, generators, sky lanterns or kites, unauthorised fireworks, or wax flares. Persons using fireworks will be evicted from site and materials confiscated. No unauthorised tape recorders, professional film or video equipment are allowed onsite. Cameras for personal use are welcome.
- Flying or filming with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs, or so-called drones) is not allowed on site before, during or after the Festival.
- Ambulant toilet facilities
- Breast feeding and changing facilities
- Kids play area (Adult supervision required)
You are visitor number: 5100